Buying a tuxedo is expensive and it’s a good idea to rent one for special occasions. This way you can rent a tuxedo at an affordable rate. As you are renting it, you can rent a new style and suit every time and you don’t have to worry about it looking old or worn out. However, renting a tuxedo without having seen it can be a little confusing. So we’ve created a short guide that will prove helpful.
Select a style — The style you choose will depend on the occasion. For example, if you want a tux for your prom, you can easily find several trendy varieties at local rental stores or online websites. These styles will also include colored cummerbunds and ties that are meant to match your date’s dress color. For formal occasions like weddings and receptions, tuxedos in classic styles are much more popular. Once you have selected the style and cut, you can easily order the right tuxedo from an online store.
Get your size correct — It’s not enough that you order your suit online. Make sure that you measure yourself with the help of your tailor. Accurate measurements are essential, as this is the only way that your suit will fit. Send in your measurements to the website and it will automatically list the tuxedo sizes and fits that are right for your body type.
Select an online retailer — There are many dealers that sell or rent tuxedos online but we recommend you select a company that has a local store. This is a good idea as you can send in your measurement and the company will send the suit to the local store. You can then try it on and alter it in case it is too tight or too lose. Sometimes if you ask for it, the company will then deliver the suit directly to your home. Make sure you go through the returns policy and the deposit process on how you order the suit and pay for it.
• Try websites that offer a mix and match software that will allow you to mix and match outfits will you are happy with the overall fit.
• Find websites that offer a returns policy in which you can return the suit in case the jacket does not fit. Some websites offer up to two returns free of charge.
• Websites should also have a cancellation policy in which the suit can be returned on the same day to the company.
Now that you know how to order your tuxedo, you can access the savvibysarno.com website to find your tuxedo. If you follow all the tips mentioned above, you should find a perfectly fitting tuxedo almost immediately. Make sure you return the tuxedo after the event or drop it off at the closest contact point. The savvibysarno.com website makes it as easy as possible for you to rent your tuxedo and you are guaranteed the best size and fit.
It is as simple as that.
Latest posts by prolog (see all)
- Cocktail Rings in 2017: A Buyer’s Guide - September 19, 2017
- 3 Things to Consider While Looking for a Skin Care Product - June 16, 2017
- Look Dope Every Day Without Busting Your Budget - June 15, 2017