Prom night is often the most exciting, memorable nights of your high school career. You will be celebrating four fantastic years of school with amazing friends you have made along the way. To make this night extra special, you will want to look and feel your very best for such an important, symbolic occasion. Many girls hope to look just like a princess. Luckily, you can be a princes for the night! Here are the top 5 most helpful tips for looking like a stunning princess on your prom night.
- Choosing your dress is one of the best ways to look and feel like a true princess on your special prom night. Buy a ball gown from Night Moves by Allure or a local dress boutique near you. The style of your dress can instantly make you look just like a princess. Ball gowns are often associated with royalty and prestige. This dress will be a great foundation for your princess look.
- Be sure to makeup that will help you to glow. For the princess look, use light, youthful colors in shades of pastels. Stay away from heavy, dark tones or too much bronzer. Use a gentle blush on cheeks to add definition and warmth. Use body glitter for a heavenly sheen and even use sparkles on your eyes for an eye-catching look. You can also play up your pout with a sheer lipgloss or a light colored lip stick such as pink or rose.
- Wear a tiara for a finishing touch that will make your hair style pop. Often girls will wear a tiara to prom as an extra something special. Make sure the tiara is small, delicate, but complimentary to your gown. It can gently sit on top of your head and be world into any up or down do that you choose. You can choose a gold or silver tiara as well as one with or without rhinestones or gems depending on what you prefer!
- Get your hair done professional if you can. This is the try royal treatment! Plus, your hair will stay in perfect shape all night. For an ultimate princess prom look, get luscious, voluptuous curls! Whether you choose an up or down do, make sure it is something that is comfortable, practical and affordable for your hair budget.
- Finally, be yourself and exude confidence. The best way to feel like royalty is to act like it. Having confidence, and positivity throughout the evening will ensure that you are radiant no matter what your dress looks like, what kind of makeup you’re wearing or how your hair is styled. A try princess is poised, kind, and celebratory!
If you want to look like a princess on your prom night, be sure to keep these tips in mind to help you achieve a gorgeous look. With the right dress, light makeup, a tiara, luscious curls, and a confident attitude, you will look fabulous and you will be sure to enjoy your prom experience!